[EquisMetaStock Group] FX Data for Metastock ????

Hi is there any good realtime / historical data provider for FX data
on all the pairs (or, at least, the majors?)

I have the Reuters end of day subscription, but they only have some FX
Futures, which is NOT what I'm looking for.  I need the FX cash market
data.

Any hint highly appreciated.