RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Using of Multiple Time Frame

Hi Dave,

  Mentioned CalendarWeekCounter was not installed on my side.
  Thank you very much.

  Could you tell me how to refer to a function contains weekly data?

  e.g.:  Is WEEKLY RSI (14) from 1week ago greater than 70?

  Thanks again for assistance

  Attila

david <dwei9361@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Attila

I also run MS version 8, and do not seem to be experiencing the same issue.
Please see attached image of Weekly MACD.

Have you included the Fml("Calendar Week counter"); ?

Regards

Dave

_____