From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of pnouvion
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:44 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to read Metastock Data files in
C/C++ DLL without

Of course you don't need the charts to be opened to access the data
files ... May I refer you guys to this post, showing the custom index
function I created a while back.

http://forum. <http://forum.equis.com/viewtopic.php?t=2852>
equis.com/viewtopic.php?t=2852

This should a good idea on how to access data with a dll, note the
code is only the function not the whole thing ...

Patrick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM