Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] SQL client interface for MetaStock dataformat in MsCmdLineUtils

Mansoor,
I do not know what do you include with SQL database. Obviously you have
some plan with this database. To add the news and statistics in this
relational database will not be a bad idea, and the user may come to
know -- at which reserve ratio ITC considers for Bonus, or, which type
of market news reflects the movement of ONGC's price, etc. GREAT MAN!!!
Keep it on.
I wish to be part of your program, if you publish your program under GNU
GPL, and obviously if you need any helping hand at all.

regards
ES

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM