[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: OBV Oscillator

The reason your indicator cannot be normalized is because it generates
Divide By Zero Errors.  We have already been through this, and how to
improve the code to make it more friendly to MS...

If you want your indicator it to shoot off to a really, really big
number impersonating infinity then just divide the DaysAbove by a
really, really small number.  It will stop the DBZ and allow the
indicator to be normalized. (All you will see is a flat line near zero
and some spikes!)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/qlNZQC/hOaOAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM