[EquisMetaStock Group] Can't make Metastock connect to Realtime eSignal Data

I bought Metastock Professional 7.01 from eBay a long time ago. I
didn't use it since I couldn't make it connect to eSignal realtime
data. It kept saying that I have to make Microsoft Outlook my default
email program. Does any one know what the problem is? Can I up grade it
to Metastock 9.2? Thank you very much.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM