[EquisMetaStock Group] Green Energy Stock Challenge...WIN A CAR

I don't normally do this but a free car is a free car. Would love to
see one of our members take this. Remember you may be dealing with
pump and dumps.

Preston

Green Energy Stock Challenge

http://www.greentechinvestor.com/

"The Ultimate Green Tech Investor Virtual Stock Trading Contest" --
register now for a chance to win a ZAP electric car or electric
scooter as well as gain a valuable education on green technology
over the course of this summer's virtual trading competition.

How to Play
You start with $200,000 in Virtual Green $$$ and must invest in only
renewable and green technology companies. Unlike other contests, you
can invest in smaller emerging companies on the OTC in this contest,
as innovation frequently comes from smaller companies.
Portfolio selections are to be made from our current list of
Renewable and Green Stocks

Win a ZAP® 100% Electric Car

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM