[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problems with Exporting and Importing Indicator, Expert and Exploration.

I'm so sorry the msflxx.dll fix didn't work; this must be more than
frustrating for you.

It sounds like all is not necessarily lost, however.  What I would
try is this; If you have a clean set of Metastock
indicator/expert/explorer export files (.DTA files including any
directories created one level below where the files are located) that
exported and initially imported into 9.2 without reporting errors,
back them up onto external media.  Also back up your Metastock data
directories if you use smart charts, and needless to say any other
data and files you need.

Then try reinstalling windows, however, you should select fresh or
clean install, and not under any circumstances repair or upgrade.  If
during installation you receive reports of hard disc errors reformat
the whole thing.  Once installed, it is probably also worth going to
windows update to make sure everything current.

Then try reinstalling first 7.0, but before you attempt to import you
should copy msfl80.dll to the Windows/system32
directory, otherwise the import process will almost certainly not
work.

If that goes according to plan try 9.2.

Success!

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Athena Research"
<athena.investments@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, there were msfl70.dll and msfl70d.dll and msfl92.dll in
SYSTEM32 folder. Now I copied msfl80.dll into SYSTEM32 folder, but
still no luck. I believe that there might be some issues with windows
xp platform on my laptop thats creating problems for export. In fact
I uninstalled and re-installed both versions again.

> Earlier I was using Metastock Pro 7.0 for almost 4-5 years, then
recently I installed Metastock Pro9.2 and DataOnDemand for US stocks
and forex in a separate partition of HDD. Both were working fine till
I had to format C:\ Drive and install windows xp again a few days
back. After that neither of them is working for export of indicators,
expert and explorers.  Rest all features are working so far, as I can
write and test code, previously developed systems also could not
import, so had to create new systems for each of them.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM