Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Buy and Hold System Test

Hola José,
          I really do not understand what is the purpuse of your
code (of course because I'm a beginner as you know)
Also, I've no documentation of "Lastvalue()" function :|
Could you explain me your code, please ? :)
Saludos,
        Pablo

{ Buy & Hold: }

{ 1 for the first record load ELSE 0 }
Buy:=Cum(1)=1;
{ 1 if it is the LAST record loaded ???}
Sell:=Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1));

JS> jose '-)
JS> http://www.metastocktools.com

JS> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "maxwell_holder"
JS> <maxwell_holder@xxx> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know a code for a buy and hold system test.
>>
>> Thanks for your help

JS> Yahoo! Groups Links

Pablo Bozzolo

---