[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Support & Resistance levels

Khalid, the trendline may plot a curved line on semi-log charts, but
the trendline values remain correctly aligned with the chart's price
throughout.

Making the trendline plot straight on semi-log charts would defeat the
purpose of the trendline.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DKMK <dr_khalidmasood@xxx>