[EquisMetaStock Group] Darvas

Hi Bill

The best source for what you are looking for is in the MetaStock
Tips & Tricks February 2006 newsletter
(http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/). The newsletter is HIGHLY
recommended and has been worth every cent.

Alternatively take a look at the Guppy site -
http://www.guppytraders.com/gup206.htm

Regards

Stuart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM