Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to change the default graphic for expert symbol to be none?

Hi Eric,

  I am afraid I can't help you on this one; I'm not sure about this, but I think that the default is set on the base code itself, ie., that is the way the guy(s) who programmed MS decided things should be.
  I am not a programmer and have no access to the code base anyway, but perhaps someone like Jose Silva could help you on this matter.
  Also, Equis International Inc. might shed some light on this question - they are the ones who designed MS in the first place.
  I am sorry I can't be of better of better help, Eric.

  Eduardo.

chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Eduardo:
  Thank you for your reply.
  In this way, I can only change the specific symbols to be none at
one time, but the approach cannot set the none to be the default
value for each new symbol and I don't know why Metastock use [Thumbs
Up] as the default Graphics for any symbol.  Do you know how to edit
the expert and set none to be the default Graphics for any new symbol?
I look forward to your reply
Thank you for your suggestion
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin
<con051204@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
>   Go to the Expert Editor, click on the "Symbol" tab in the Expert
Editor of your chosen Expert, highlit the chosen Expert, click on
the "Edit" button, click on the "Graphic" tab, then roll
the "Graphic" combo all the way up, and select "(None"); save
everything and you are in business!
>   Hope this helps!
>
>   Eduardo.
>
> chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Does anyone know on how to change the default graphic [Thumbs Up]
for
> expert symbol to be none?
> Thank you in advance
> Eric

>         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM