Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving Average - Write code to Line Colors

Bill,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Carlos Eduardo

>From: bill rook <zipple_acre_udder@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving Average - Write code to Line
>Colors
>Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:58:51 +0100 (BST)
>
>Hi
>
>   This can t be done from the indicator directory
>
>   Once the ma is on the chart you can change the colour through properties
>and then save as a template
>
>   Bill
>
>peixotoce <peixotoce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Hi,
>    I am new meta-stock user. Can someone help me write code, by
>indicator builder, to color the moving avarege line ?
>
>I wrote this code:
>mov(c,5,e)
>and now, I need write code to color blue, before plot the moving
>average line.
>
>Tanks,
>Peixotoce

>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Ganhe tempo encontrando o arquivo ou e-mail que você precisa com Windows
Desktop Search. Instale agora em  http://desktop.msn.com.br

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM