[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problem opening datafile

Harry, try closing MetaStock and delete all your SmartCharts:

Start -> Find -> Files or Folders -> Look in C: -> Search for
"MSSmart" -> Highlight all folders found -> delete.

Reboot Win98, and open MetaStock with any chart.  Check your default
template for any unusual settings.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com