[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Historical Data and EOD and Intraday Data

Hi, Vipul
Thanks for your post, but I joined that group but don't see your
utility. Hmmm. Thx

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mailme2000_2000"
<vrsolanki@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> try utility done by me on bse-nse2005 group and see it
>
> Regards,
>
> Vipul.
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bce111 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > Know this has been asked a zillion times, :-) but the search
> function
> > here didn't work that well....
> > Just wondering what's the best way to acquire historical data and
> > daily updates for MS 9 Pro. MLDownloader seems okay maybe for EOD
> data
> > and HQuote. Any thoughts on these or others which are better. Also
> I'm
> > reopening an account with Interactive Brokers and am wondering
> about
> just
> > to observe after the market closes. They said it goes back 30 days
> but
> > wouldn't tell me how to go about doing it. Guess they're not all
> that
> > familiar with MS. I'm interested in equities and futures quotes. I
> > used to use eSignal and I think it's great but don't want to add
> this
> > expense each month. Just trying to keep the overhead down. :-)
> Thanks
> > for your help.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM