Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Historical Data and EOD and Intraday Data

Hi,
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately I guess the free software at
hypertrader is no longer available, at least not the one that does
this. And I had seen the other link too in my searches. Thanks for
your help. :-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin M <post3044@xxx> wrote:

> hi
>    i have found these links with google.com
>
>   http://www.traderssoft.com
>   /http://www.hypertrader.it/
>
>   there are demo/trials available
>

> bce111 <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Hi,
> Know this has been asked a zillion times, :-) but the search function
> here didn't work that well....
> Just wondering what's the best way to acquire historical data and
> daily updates for MS 9 Pro. MLDownloader seems okay maybe for EOD data
> and HQuote. Any thoughts on these or others which are better. Also I'm
> reopening an account with Interactive Brokers and am wondering about
> to observe after the market closes. They said it goes back 30 days but
> wouldn't tell me how to go about doing it. Guess they're not all that
> familiar with MS. I'm interested in equities and futures quotes. I
> used to use eSignal and I think it's great but don't want to add this
> expense each month. Just trying to keep the overhead down. :-) Thanks
> for your help.

>         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

Service.