[EquisMetaStock Group] updating

I have not update my MS 9.1 for 2 days,I have used the explorer lots
today and am being given uptodate info ie 03.04.2006 mine is the EOD
system every chart that the explorer has shown the data has been
updated.My question is would it speed up the explorations if I had of
used the downloader before running the explore?
Next question is it at all possible to run TWO explorations and the
same time?

                            Regards PeterB