[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock programming

Peter, Exploration processing times depend mostly on the complexity of
MetaStock code used.  Avoid any use of the PREV function as this will
slow things down.

To a lesser extent, number of securities explored and your PC's CPU &
HDD speeds will also affect exploration processing speeds.

> Next question does your MACD Histogram Divergence Kit V9.0 work with
> Metastock 9.1 EOD and if thats version 9 are you working on the next
> version?

The MACDH Divergence kit v9.0 at
http://www.metastocktools.com/MACDH/MACDHdiverg.htm
has little to do with MetaStock's version numbering.
There has been nine major (and several minor) version updates to the
MACDH Divergence kit, and all updates are free to all owners of the
kit.

> I would more than likely be interested in purchasing it in
> 2 months time what methods of payment do you accept?

Mail me (jose at metastocktools.com) when you are ready, and I will
send you an invoice with the kit's payment details.  All major credit
cards, Western Union or direct bank transfers are accepted.

jose '-)