Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Question for Josè and all

Thanks Jose' I did not think was therefore difficult.  It was an idea of trading that I had in mind but it's to verify if is good or not.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jose Silva
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:10 AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Question for Josè and all

  Vincenzo, is this what you want?

  Profit/Stop Indicator:
  ---------------------
  Profit target: +10% from the next Open after entry signal day.
  Stop target:   - 5% from the next Open after entry signal day.

  Profits and Stops must not reset with subsequent "pippo" entry signals
  whilst trade is active.

  Chart Expert:
  ------------
  Chart signals based on the "pippo" entries and Profit/Stop exits.

  I estimate that it would take me approx two hours of *paid* work to
  code, test & package this project together.

  Perhaps a good samaritan here could code & test it all for you, but I
  suspect that if this project is important to you, you may need to have
  this programmed professionally.

  jose '-)
  http://www.metastocktools.com

  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vincenzo Pace" <vyncy68@xxx>
  wrote:

  > Hello Josè I have this question.  I have a formula ("pippo") for the
  long signal.  I want to exit (target) when I have caught up 10% from
  the open of the day after the buy signal.  And I want the stop to 5%
  from the open of the day after the buy signal.  I would want to create
  a expert with these conditions.  Thanks.