From: "kripal rathod" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>kripalrathod@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 12:25
PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to make
Averages Band on Positive and Negative Values of MACDH
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Thanx Dusant for ur reply.> > Ur suggestion of putting
a Boll Band or enevelope do not work as it > takes the default closing
price.> > > The MACDH moves above and below the zero Line.
Now when its above the > ZERO line i want to draw a average withe
positive value of the MACDH > and when the MACDH turns negative the
average of the positive value > of the MACDH stops and the Negative Value
of the MACDH starts.> > So visually it will be like an a band. One
of the Band will be always > above the ZERO Line and the Other will be
Always Below the Zero Line. > Either of them will be activated when the
MACDH values changes from > positive or negative. > >
> Thank u again  for ur reply.> > > >
> > > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
You will need to explain further, Kripal. Average bands like the >
envelope or the bollinger band will work simply if you drop them over >
the indicator.> > Dusant> > Chief Architect> >
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> >   ----- Original Message ----- >
in making average bands on positive and > negative >
>   values of the MACDH.> > > > >
Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> > Make a clean sweep of pop-up
ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.> Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for
free!> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >