[EquisMetaStock Group] Robot Trading

Hi,

I've been writing Experts (trade robots) in mql
for MetaTrader (also doing same in VT and
Intellichart language but am not as good).  I have
a few experts that are working well for me and I'm
continuing on to develop more (just to be
diversified).

I've been away from MS for a number of years. I
only used MS for charting when trading commoditys
and then later when tradng stocks and futures.
But I stopped using eSiganl to save money and I
stopped using MS at the same time.

One expert in particular struck me as being an
excellent candidate for success on the stock
market.  Most of my friends trade stocks and
options.  So, I thought I'd go back to MS, learn
to program the robot trading there and test my
idea out.  I remember when I last used MS that I
was able to move thru a chart with indicators, bar
by bar, and test myself by saying "Would I enter
now?"  or "Would I exit now?"  I want to do the
same thing again, except using trade robots.

I noticed as I loaded MS that it has Experts (with
the same little funny icon that MT has).    Is
that where I should start to program my trading
system?
I have found that the quickest way for me to learn
is to take simple programs that have already been
set up and that work, like a 2EMA crossover, and
build on it.

Bodaire

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM