  >From:
  Bodaire

  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">EquisMetaStock
  Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 4:14
  AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Robot
  Trading
  Hi,I've been writing Experts (trade robots) in
  mqlfor MetaTrader (also doing same in VT andIntellichart language but
  am not as good).  I havea few experts that are working well for me
  and I'mcontinuing on to develop more (just to
  bediversified).I've been away from MS for a number of years.
  Ionly used MS for charting when trading commoditysand then later when
  tradng stocks and futures.But I stopped using eSiganl to save money and
  Istopped using MS at the same time.One expert in particular struck
  me as being anexcellent candidate for success on the
  stockmarket.  Most of my friends trade stocks andoptions.
  So, I thought I'd go back to MS, learnto program the robot trading there
  and test myidea out.  I remember when I last used MS that Iwas
  able to move thru a chart with indicators, barby bar, and test myself by
  saying "Would I enternow?"  or "Would I exit now?"  I want to do
  thesame thing again, except using trade robots.I noticed as I
  loaded MS that it has Experts (withthe same little funny icon that MT
  has).    Isthat where I should start to program my
  tradingsystem?I have found that the quickest way for me to learnis
  to take simple programs that have already beenset up and that work, like a
  2EMA crossover, andbuild on
  it.Bodaire-----------

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor