From: "hormuz maloo" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>hormuzmaloo@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:47
AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] composite
security
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Hi everybody,> In earlier versions of metastock we used to be
able to> make composite securities, ie an average of two or> more
securities. (For eg, an average of 5 stocks> belonging to a particular
industry could be plotted).> > I could not find anything like that
in Metastock 8.> Is something similar to that available in MS8.>
Thanks,> Hormuz

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor