RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] composite security

Look in the Downloader.
I think that you can link only 2 stocks.

-----Original Message-----
From: hormuz maloo [mailto:hormuzmaloo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:18 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] composite security

Hi everybody,
In earlier versions of metastock we used to be able to
make composite securities, ie an average of two or
more securities. (For eg, an average of 5 stocks
belonging to a particular industry could be plotted).

I could not find anything like that in Metastock 8.
Is something similar to that available in MS8.
Thanks,
Hormuz

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM