Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Back to MS

I'll try that Martin, just to check that I have that much available to
me.
What's not coming up when I first run MS is the part that asks for the
data provider.  The only reason I can think of that this is happening
is that I had it installed before using eSignal. I stopped using eSignal.
I uninstalled MS.  Maybe on this isntall, MS has found the old files
with the old settings and is using those.
But, there should be a selection choice somewhere in the program.
I got the manual down and dusted it off.  But I'm no good with
manuals, so I'm inbetween cancelling eSignal and forgetting the whole thing.
But I'll try for the rest of the week.
Btw, if there's a yahoo group more suitable for what I'm doing, let
me know.  I can come back here once I've done some backtesting.
Bodaire
----------
praktikus_ms wrote:
 Hi Bodaire
If we're talking about EOD-Data with Esignal you're almost done.
MS should be installed properly on your PC.
The latest Esignal version that is available on theit website should
be installed too.
Make sure your username and password is set.
Now if you start the Downloader, click on the download button and
if
the Vendor Selections window opens click on 'eSignal'.
That's all you should need to make it work. :-)
Martin

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bodaire <bodaire88@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi, it's been a number of years since I used
> MetaStock but I want to get into it again and to
> program some trading robots.
>
> I've subscribed to eSignal and I have their Data
> Manager on my PC.
>
> I loaded MS but it says No Vendor.  What do I have
> to do to get the eSignal into MS?  (Last time this
> was as easy as pie, but that was over 10 years
> ago.)
>
> Bodaire

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/