[Metastockusers] No Data

It's 18:00EST and I can't get any data onto the
Alpari charts.  When I open the account the green
box at the bottom right of the Terminal is
light-green.  But, after a short time, it turns to
dark-green.

The charts have bars but the white rectangle with
the current price is not present.  The Expert I'm
running has Comment and this data is not showing
on the screen.  I tried to delete a BuyStop and I
got an "Operation Failed".

I sent them an email to find out how I can fix
this situation.  I'm ready to open a live account
with Alpari, but I'd like to be sure that this
situation does not occur, or that I have a way to
correct it immediately if it does.

Is anybody else having the same problem?  Or does
anyone have a solution for me?

Bodaire
---------

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM