  >From:
  bex1210

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 9:59
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Explorer End
  Date
  I have MS 8.01, EOD version. I just created an exploration
  with Monthly periodicity. When I run it, I would like for the explorer to
  only consider data when the month is complete: that is, If I ran the
  exploration today (7/10), I only want it to consider data through
  6/30. I can achieve this by going to Exploration Options,
  selecting Specific Date, and manually setting the end date of each month
  as it passes, such as 6/30. But I am looking for a filter or some way that
  the exploration will do this automatically, without my having to enter a
  new specific end date each month.Is there such a way to do this? I
  could not find it noted in the MS manual. Thanks for any help you
  can provide,Harry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/