[Metastockusers] Explorer End Date

I have MS 8.01, EOD version. I just created an exploration with
Monthly periodicity. When I run it, I would like for the explorer to
only consider data when the month is complete: that is, If I ran the
exploration today (7/10), I only want it to consider data through 6/
30.

I can achieve this by going to Exploration Options, selecting Specific
Date, and manually setting the end date of each month as it passes,
such as 6/30. But I am looking for a filter or some way that the
exploration will do this automatically, without my having to enter a
new specific end date each month.

Is there such a way to do this? I could not find it noted in the MS
manual.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM