De :
ÐÝôñïò ËÜæïò
[mailto:peterl@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 7
juillet 2004 14:58
À :
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Metastockusers]
Tenfore

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>Ok here
is my problem. I need to change my data provider. I'm considering Tenfore
(Quotespeed) as a substitute. But it seems to have HEAVY and BIG difficulties
communicating with  Metastock Pro. For both EOD and Intraday data..I 've
tried the Hypertrader.it solutions for Tenfore. They need a list of symbols
that Tenfore does not seem willing to provide.

face=Arial>Anyone in
using them as data provider so can offer some, much needed, help??

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>TiA

face="Times New Roman">P

face="Times New Roman">