Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triangles

Thanks very much for your response - I'd begun
to despair of ever hearing of someone using the plug-in.  Speed not too
much of a problem as I would probably have less than 1000 tickers to look
at.

The big question is whether you think that it
has given you real benefit in trading?  As an EOD investor, with lengthy
family commitments I like the idea of triangles as a means of knowing when
break-outs/action 'should' take place.  All other 'grails' I have tried
have been useless in practice in my hands.  The best have been Bear/Bull
and  Guppy's MMA but these need pretty cyclical swings...

George England
<BLOCKQUOTE