[EquisMetaStock Group] Assistance Needed With MS Coding

Hello all. This is my first post here.

Would someone with greater MS coding skill than me be able to
convert the following Tradestation formula for use in the MS System
Tester and also a binary indicator to drop on to a chart:

inputs:
Length( 10 ),
NumDevsDn( 1.5 ) ;
variables:
LowerBand( 0 ) ;
LowerBand = BollingerBand( Low, Length, -NumDevsDn ) ;
value1 = TL_New( Date[1], Time[1], LowerBand[1], Date, Time,
LowerBand );
if CurrentBar > 1 and Low crosses under LowerBand then
{ CB > 1 check used to avoid spurious cross confirmation at CB = 1 }
Buy ( "BBandLE" ) next bar Market ;

if Close > EntryPrice then
Sell this bar at Close ;
if BarsSinceEntry = 20 then
sell this bar at Close ;

Basically, as I understand it in English , it states to Buy when
there is a close below a lower BB [10day lookback and 1.5 SD, based
on the Low rather than the Close], then Sell either when the stock
closes above the Buy price or after 20 days if the above sell
condition isn't met. Stop is an exit if close below buy. [I think]

Thanks all.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM