Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with formula

Dusant,

I understand that Null may not be mentioned but I
have an MS script with a Null statement that works just fine in my charting
program.  Check it out and see if it runs.

The script is a bicolored MA.  The MA is one
color (of your choosing) if price is above it, and another if price is below
it.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>MA:=mov(pr1,pd,mt);MA_UP:=if(pr>MA,MA,null);MA_DOWN:=if(pr<MA,MA,null);MA_UP;
MA_DOWN;

The reason there is a "pr" and a "pr1", so that you
can choose different prices for the two.

Gernot

<BLOCKQUOTE