Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with formula

Gernot, with 11 PREV functions in that MS code (is it a new record?),
you are going to need a mainframe computer to calculate values. :)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TaoTrader" <taotrader@xxxx>
wrote:
> Thanks, Dusant, for your reply.  Unfortunately, external functions
won't help me.  In my broker's forex charting program you can write
your own indicator scripts using a subset of the MS commands.
However, it isn't possible to call external functions via DLLs.  I
thought if I could just program Renko charts with the available MS
commands that that would suffice.

> By the way, I've just come across another script (see below) at a
German trading site.  However, it looks like it's generating a line
chart based on Renko data instead of the chart itself.  I ran it as is
in my program but it did't work ( no line, just blank).  If someone
could run the script im MS and let me know what it works.  The code
below includes comments for each line.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM