Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with formula

Thanks, Dusant, for your reply.
Unfortunately, external functions won't help me.  In my broker's forex
charting program you can write your own indicator scripts using a subset of the
MS commands.  However, it isn't possible to call external functions via
DLLs.  I thought if I could just program Renko charts with the available MS
commands that that would suffice.

By the way, I've just come across another script
(see below) at a German trading site.  However, it looks like it's
generating a line chart based on Renko data instead of the chart itself.  I
ran it as is in my program but it did't work ( no line, just blank).  If
someone could run the script im MS and let me know what it works.  The code
below includes comments for each line.

Cheers,
Gernot

K:=150; {brick size}