[EquisMetaStock Group] Willing to pay to share end of the day hourly data

Hi Everybody

I want to have access to NYSE hourly data ( do not need live data
but end of the day but hourly data)to be saved into my metastock so
that I can do a daily exploration data homework. If anyone is
interested to provide me with such data to be stored in the file i
will pay for the service provided it's not too expensive as I'm
already paying for a software but the problem is I can't do the
homework to my personal criteria requirement. However if I can get
the data into my metastock then I can solve my daily problem on
doing my homework.

Thank you very much

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM