Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Binary Data to MetaStock ASCII format conversion.

Hi Jose,

    Thanks for your feedback, I'll try to incorporate
your enhancement requests in the future.

    Since you want the ASCII field to be without
"time_frame information", is it okay to assume the
data is daily price data?

    i.e., (SYMB,YYYYMMDD,O,H,L,C,V) to be assumed to
be (SYMB,D,YYYYMMDD,O,H,L,C,V,0) where OI=0 and

    (SYMB,YYYYMMDD,O,H,L,C,V,OI) to be assumed to be
(SYMB,D,YYYYMMDD,O,H,L,C,V,OI)

Regards,
Mansoor.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail