[Metastockusers] Re: Ways to measure strength of trend

......don't worry I an in communications with Lionel.....and as far
as your postings are concerned, you know it and I do as well that
your real point of being here not entirely altrustic....

You can talk about your site, but only when there are no alternatives
avilabale....in this case there were alternatives in MS, but you
choose to ignore it completely and pointed to your web site by giving
reason that the ones im MS are not good...

Now really...??...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Lionel,
>
> There are certain people on this board who have appointed
themselves as the moral guardians of the newbies. Their rate of
posting is maybe twice in six months. And those occaisions are only
when I talk well of candlestrength.

<lissen@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Please stop this childish behavior.  If you want to have an
argument
> > > write each other directly.  Don't post to this board.
> > >
> > > Lionel

strength....you

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129sr8td8/M=285832.4982638.6115487.1269404/D=

oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1085478692/A=2142721/R=0/SIG=14di1pg12/*http: