RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: exporting codes

Yes, but you can usually find a source to cut and paste from (cut from &
paste? Any grammarians out there?). So if you wanted to do top down
analytics on Dow Jones industry sectors, or BTK or HGX or whatever, you can
find the list of component stocks on the appropriate website, cut & paste
into notepad and then follow the manual procedure. Then you can compare the
indeces (eg for relative strength), select the ones you want and then do a
similar triage on the underlying stocks. It's a pain if you want to do the
entire market (many man hours) but for some key indices its ok.

For lists of indices/ETFs etc., look at the websites for Dow Jones, iShares,
CBOE, NASDAQ, AMEX, PHLX etc. Or just google the ones you want.

Andrew