Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Ways to measure strength of trend

Anilkeshavji,

I do not need an endorsement from you for my
product, my satisfied users are more than an endoresment for
me.

And I do not charge anyone to have a look.

Its free.

However, it just goes to show your petty
minded mentality to get into the posting mood only to comment
about my products. Go back and crawl into the hole from where you came
out.

You have my deepest sympathies that you have to
live with the psyche you are endowed with.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE