[Metastockusers] Re: Ways to measure strength of trend

Aroon and CMO are free....weather your product is superior or
avilable for FREE is another matter...

Tushar's book is highly rated and admired over the world.....and
your work is..????..few tit bits on this site..

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Larry
>
> The CS Bull/Bear Indicators and the CS Oscillators are far
superior to the Aroon and CMO, and are simply interpreted even by
novice analysts.

> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> http://www.candlestrength.com/