RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Differences between the System Tester and the Export Advisor

Don,

My guess would be that you have the
Enhanced System Tester setup to use money management in your trades whereas the
Expert Advisor is presumably picking up all the raw signals even though you
would have insufficient funds to trade all the signals.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland