FileServer bug (MSPRo 7.2)

I just thought I'd alert the list to a FileServer bug I've encountered.

I'm using MSPRo 7.2 with eSignal running in real-time.

When the security database get's close to 65000 entries for a security,
the fileserver is supposed to delete the (I believe) first 10% of the
database to make room for new data. What happened on my system is that
the fileserver deleted the "middle" 90% of the database, leaving a few
days worth of data from early march, and everything after mid
september. Everything in the "middle" was removed. This happened to all
80 securities i'm collecting data on.

I've reported this to Equis, but they claim that it's due to the 60 day
limiation in eSignal historical data. That "excuse" obviously makes no
sense, but it appears that equis support have dismissed the issue.

So back up your data when you get close to the 65k limit.

=====
---
Allan Havemose, Ph.D.
havemose@xxxxxxxxxx