TS2000i vs. TS6 vs. Metastock RT

okay okay this IS the Metastock list but I'm beginning to think I need some
RT analysis and would like to "test drive" Tradestation.

As I have an old copy of SuperCharts lying around somewhere (I HOPE I didn't
throw it out!), I'm eligible for the upgrade to TS2000i, which would make it
cheap. But TS2000i to be discontinued in favor a subscription based model
"Tradestation 6".

Is anyone here familiar w/ the differences between the two?

Prefer either over Metastock, or prefer Metastock RT?

Thanks,

Jim