Best Indicators For Intraday Trading Of Emini S&P500

Gentlepeople,

I just purchased MetaStock Professional and am
madly trying to learn and apply it before my
30 day evaluation period runs out.
This follows on a 60 evaluation of OmniTrader,
which I returned because the real-time version
does not allow one to do a reality based back test
of the adaptive trading model to historical
intraday data.
Initially I am impressed with what I have seen
in backtesting MetaStock systems on the December
contract of the emini S&P.
So far, however, I have just done point tests and
have not calculated commission and slippage.
My hope is to prove MetaStock strong enough with
which to build a simple, strictly mechanical trading
system and get going generating revenue ASAP,
having spent the last four months studying but
not trading or earning.
I am going to open up my trading account with
Lind Waldock through TradeStation so as to make
use of TradeStation's capability of entering
automatically trailing stop loss orders.
Longer term I will be building a proprietary
trading system based on ........ .
I would appreciate advice, suggestions, encouragement,
obnoxious comments, whatever you have to offer to
help me shortcut the evaluation process.
If you have something to share, thank you very much.
If you have something to sell, lets hear the pitch.
My personal email is marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Marshall