Re: Bug in system tester ?

Thanks Taylan,

I sent the problem at Equis customer support and they answered me :

"Sir,

I have tested it and could reproduce this problem, unfortunately I do
not think anybody is aware of it at Equis.
I will talk with the programmers and report it as a bug. they will most
likely have it fixed by the next maintenance release(in a couple of
months ).

Thanks,
Patrick"

Pierre Tremblay