Re: **MetaStock** List Messages no subject

William,

If you use Outlook Express, by using   Tools | Message Rules | Mail...,
you can create a message rule that will direct MetaStock-related messages
into a folder of your choosing. You can create a rule that tells OE, for a
message 'where the To line contains people' (in this case, 'metastock'),
'move it to the specified folder' (a new one you could create, called
'MetaStock' or whatever).

This works well for me.

David