trading the world's markets

Hi,

On a trip to Bangkok earlier this year, I had the
opportunity to
meet Gregory Barton, a skilled Australian chartist
who publishes
a free website with
weekly views on the major Asian markets.

I've been following his
calls for two
years and they have a high
degree
of accuracy
and consistency.

The address of his web site is : <A
href="http://asiachart.com/";>http://asiachart.com/

I asked Gregory how he trades these markets. He
explained
that he does it via mutual funds. For example,
if he gets a buy
signal on the Philippines, he buys the Jardine
Fleming Philippine
Country Fund to participate in the rally. When the
move is over,
he might switch to the Jardine Fleming Thailand
Country Fund
if there is a buy signal there.

In terms of conserving one's time and attention, it
sounds like
an efficient way to trade the world's markets. I
have always dreamed
of doing this (while living in a house by
the sea of course a la Sir
John Templeton).

In this regard, I would like to ask the members of
this group :
who of you trade the world's markets and would you
like
to share your trading setup? For example
:

1. In terms of commissions and liquidity, are
mutual funds the
    way to go? how about exchange
traded funds? or ADRs?
    if so, which
ones?

2. where do you go for the best
executions?

3. which are the best providers for global,
EOD data that is Metastock-
   compatible and preferably comes
with some fundamental news?

May the trend be with you,