VIRUS ALERT: DAVID OLSEN's Re: PRICEUNITS CONTAINS VIRUS IN ATTACHMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably sent unwanted but my v-scanner warned me at income.

So: For the inexperienced among us: Don't open the attachement HAMSTER.DOC.zlo
Delete it and delete it also fm your Recycle-Bin.

The trick seems to be to create a ot existing/false e-mail address in your
address-book.
It should be at the top so it should start with something like 00 or ; or !!
Than don't fill in an address, just leave it blank.
The next time your e-mail program tries to send (you being unaware of it) a
message to your addresslist it will at the first name  that it hits into a
problem and will tell you so by way of a pop-up saying it cann't send
because there is no address.
Than you know there is something wrong and you can stop the process.

I'm going to try that out for myself right now...

Rgds,
Frans