Re: Problem installing Metastock Pro

Nick :

This is what i found concerning a Windows 2000 Executive STATUS error
message.
(see below)

It Looks like that you have to contact Metastock support
again and ask them if they can assure you that this version
of Metastock is working without problems on W2Kprof

The service-quality level of MS is again questionable in this case (till now
anayway)imho.

I will try to advance my plans to setup MS prof on W2K
as soon as possible and keep you informed.

(have a Compaq Presario 1260 and W2K works very good
 (> 1/2 year now).

Succes and we keep in touch

Theo Lockefeer

Error Message: