SPSS

Thanks for the emails

As far as I know, SPSS stands for Stats Package for the Social Sciences. I
have version 10 not the newer version 11. Mine is loaded with 7 or 8 other
modules and is powerful enough that I haven't thought about upgrading. Maybe
some day. Let me know how you like v11.0

One of the traders sent me a manual for v2.0 dated 1975. It was all in
Fortran ... so this program has been around for awhile.<G>

It has a very sophisticated and versatile direct import wizard for any
version of XL from 5 on up. It will handle any file size that you can
imagine so up won't have to worry about your huge tic data files etc. It
will also handle mixed data so that you can be "creative" in working with
your MS data in XL.

Best regards

Walter